Friday, May 15, 2009
Okayyy, i know in myy first post i was venting &&what not about men...but hey, that's what girls do (hate to say it, but it's true) we're wishy washy &&we can feel one way about a person and then a couple of weeks later we can feel totally different. Butttt annnyywayss, besides that...I just had the best day of my life. I would tell you about it...haha but there's some explicit infomation that i shouldn't talk about when there's underaged kids reading (YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!) lmao but seriously, this morning i found out i had an old savings account that i forgot about with 376 dollars in it (shopping?) &&then my ex had texted me about our plans today, &&omgg i had the best time EVER. He took me to Olive Garden (favorite restuarant) &afterwards we went downtown to the plaza & just walked around, then he said he had a surprise for me and took me on a horse and carriage ride. It was soo sweeet &&like reaallyyy unexpected. Idk what else this guy has up his sleeve, but i know i'll like it.



<3.

Keyosha at 8:31 PM |

0 Comments: