Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Audrey Hepburn;
“Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”


“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”


Marilyn Monroe;



"Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them."


"To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I'm working on the foundation."


"Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him."

Labels: , ,


Keyosha at 8:28 PM |

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Blogger cecelia; said........
"Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them."


lmao
 


At June 25, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Blogger Keyosha said........
lmao it's true though