Saturday, June 27, 2009
So in my last post I know I probably offended some of you all cause I didn't care about the death of "the greatest pop star" or pop king, whatever the fuck you guys call him.
I probably even lost followers because of that.
But guess what?
I'm most definitely not going to apologize for any of it.
if you read my whole profile, the part about me not caring, or not giving a fuck about what YOU think, or after you read one of my posts, I wouldn't have to read dumb comments saying I'm wrong for how I feel. Or rude females worrying about what I type, or shit "clouding their judgement"
you know what i want to say to those kind of chicks?!
"just shut the hell up, bitch. mind yours."
If you don't like what you see on my blog...[x] out.
simple as that.
Don't leave a long ass comment talking about nonsense & shit I don't care about.
Oh, & for all you butthurt ppl out there, fk michael jackson (yeah, his name doesn't even deserve any caps. Take that, bitch!)
-smiley face-
:)

Labels: , , , , ,


Keyosha at 6:25 PM |

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2009 at 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.