Thursday, June 4, 2009
Okay so lately I really haven’t been caring about anything, anyone or anyone’s feelings.
Idk what it is, maybe it’s cause people have been such assholes to me in the past years of my life that I just stopped giving a fuck.

When I walk out the house I just know someone is gonna have something to say about me

Good or Bad

Well, idgaf.
I’ve been blowing everything & everyone off…
(yeah, even family)
You know what they say… “Nice guys finish last”, well I’m starting to believe that it’s true.

I’m usually nice & being my happy go lucky, nonchalant, caring self
But for like the last month, I’ve not been giving a damn,
&& guess fucking what?

I love it.

When you don’t care…people don’t bother you or whatever ppl do, it doesn’t bother you.
Shit used to really get to me when bitches didn’t like me, when they always tried to find one tiny little thing wrong about me…

“Oh one of her eyelashes are shorter than the other, let’s make her life miserable”

You bitches are pathetic. Get a fucking life.
Seriously.

“The only cute thing about her is her hair, & that’s probably fake.”

Just know, that I’m laughing at you silly broads now.

My mom used to always tell me that bitches were going to talk about me cause they’re jealous, but I’m just thnking…
Youre a parent, a mother
You’re supposed to say shit like that to your child, that’s like the number one response parents give to you when kids are younger & you come to them on that shit

Key- (circa 2001)
“ma, some girl said she didn’t like me”
Mom-
“oh honey, she’s just jealous”

Lmao. Well I guess that’s the reality of it…
Bitches are jealous.

Now that I think about it, I used to have so many fans when I was younger, (okay, & I still do) bitches that just wanted to be me so badly that they made me feel bad about myself cause I looked a certain way

“It’s hard being pretty. Attractive girls get penalized for looking a
certain way”
–Kim Kardashian

lol, when I first heard this bitch say that I was like-
wow, you can’t be serious…

but on a forreal tip, this chick is really speaking the truth. (even if she sounds shallow & cocky)
I’m not saying I wish I was unattractive, I don’t really know what I’m saying but all I know, is that not giving a fuck about the shit people do & say, is wonderful.

You hateful bitches should try it more often, & maybe you wouldn’t have to “throw shade” at me so much.
But hey, If you prefer not to, then I’m here, hate all you want. But let me remind you, idgaf, so you’re pretty much just wasting countless hours wishing I’m something I’m not, nor will ever be.
Pero, hasta luego pendejos.
-I’m outtieee.

“-livinn’ soo luxuriouss”

Keyosha at 4:35 PM |

3 Comments:

At June 4, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Blogger Keon'sNameHere__ said........
i kno dats right gurl...yu gon head mz cole. lmaooooooooo.
 


At June 4, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Blogger |muzicalGENIUS| said........
U are great the way u are....
forget everybody else....well...except me of course HAHA


Keyosha rawks my sox! woot!
 


At June 4, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Blogger Keyosha said........
lol.