Friday, June 5, 2009
One of my biggest pet peeves is people doing things like me
i absofuckinglutley hate it when people do that. Idc what it is. I could be at a restaurant & I'll say I'm going to get this dish & someone is like "oh, that sounds good, i think I'm going to get that too"
what the hell?
no the fuck you're not.
I hate it when i see someone with something that i have. It could be clothes or a cell phone, a certain font, a certain color, a certain style i write (or type)...A CERTAIN LAYOUT STYLE I CHOOSE.
so i said i would help you...& i did. but wtf, yo? same font, same style, same almost everyfucking thing.
even the same alignment.
wowowow.
well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
so i guess I'm flattered.
thank you for copying me.
"-livinn' soo luxurious"

Labels:


Keyosha at 8:19 AM |

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Blogger K. Michel said........
Yes!

I hate that so much, Ms. Idgaf. It makes me want to stop doing it altogether. Then they act like they just discovered it all by themselves.

It's enough to make a poised, handsome man slap somebody. Haha.