Tuesday, June 9, 2009
This has got me so stressed out.
I regret saying yes to him again.
I have absolutely no idea what to say to him, or how to tell him how I'm feeling
the love is there, its just fading away...quickly.
& of course I care about him & his feelings, cause if I didn't I wouldn't be stressing myself out over how to end this thing.
Our plans two nights ago was to spend the day together...
But i don't even feel like seeing him.
I want him in my life, just not as a boyfriend.
The three years have been great, but it's time to end it...
maybe it's cause he was my high school boyfriend & that's all i wanted him to be
back then i could see myself marrying this guy...having a couple kids & growing old together
i don't want that anymore.
it hurts me to say it but it's the truth.
idk. maybe we can rekindle the love...maybe not.
to be continued....

Labels: , , ,


Keyosha at 10:29 AM |

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Blogger cecelia; said........
lol ive been here before sooo many times. you really like them.. and then one day you wake up and you're kinda like.. "ehhh". I dont know your guys whole story but i can tell you the one time i stayed after i wasnt "feeling it" anymore, things ended really bad and we ended up hating each other by the end of it.. sigh lol but life goes on.
 


At June 9, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Blogger Keyosha said........
lol well we're all good now. i hope it stays that way though